Details and Guidelines for Manuscript Submission
Pay attention to the guidelines below when you are about to write. Manuscripts that do not meet these guidelines will be returned to the author for correction, which can cause significant delays in the publication of your work.
Number of Words Required
Please ensure that your script follows the word count requirements
- 5,000-6,000 words (Journal Articles)
All texts must:
- Delivered in Microsoft Word file.
- Typed in Indonesian, Arabic or English
- Written with an objective third-person perspective (using the terms "writer" or "researcher" NOT "me" or "us")
- Originality of the manuscript. Only ORIGINAL manuscript will be accepted for publication. The manuscript has never been previously published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
- Revised Manuscript. MUMTAZ : Jurnal Pendidikan Agama Islam, will not publish manuscripts that are revised version of texts that you publish elsewhere. To be considered authentic, a manuscript must be at least 80% containing new material with no more than 200 consecutive words (properly quoted) repeated word for word from each previously published work.
- Copyright. In the process of publication of MUMTAZ : Jurnal Pendidikan Agama Islam, note that the PDF copyright agreement is no longer accepted. As part of the submission process, the author will be asked to digitally sign the Author Guarantee and Transfer of Copyright Agreement.
- Plagiarism. MUMTAZ : Jurnal Pendidikan Agama Islam is very concerned about the problem of plagiarism. All manuscripts will be checked for every part indicated to be plagiarized before being accepted for publication. Please ensure that all information taken from outside sources is quoted correctly and that all thoughts are arranged in your own words. All instances of plagiarism will soon be returned to the author for correction and can result in the removal of the manuscript from publication.
- The title. The title must be concise, specific and effective, not exceeding 15 words.
- Titles should be written in all capital letters (for example, "CHAPTER TITLE" is correct; "Title of Chapter" is incorrect;)
- Headings . Please format all titles as in the script formatting template below. The name of the headings in the contents of your text can be adjusted according to the contents of your manuscript. Note that headings and subheadings should NOT be numbered (for example, 1. Introduction, 2. Background, etc.).
- Images. A manuscript can contain no more than 20 images. Any picture or table that does not meet these minimum specifications will be returned to the author for correction. All images must be submitted as separate files in the .tif format. Please also note that it is the author's responsibility to obtain permission to use any images that are currently under copyright by third parties. Please see the picture guide for more information.
- APA (American Psychological Association) Style. Please ensure that all information in your manuscript that is taken from other sources, supported by citation references in the text. A minimum of 20 sources are required for each shipment. Please also note that your reference must follow the "APA" style. (The publisher will return your post (manuscript) to be corrected if you do not format your references correctly. For more information and examples of APA Style, please see MUMTAZ : Jurnal Pendidikan Agama Islam's Template.
- Self citation. Researchers may need to cite their previously published works in order to communicate an idea effectively in their present manuscript. While MUMTAZ : Jurnal Pendidikan Agama Islam encourages the use of self citations in these cases, it is important that self-cited works do not account for, at most, 50% of the total references in the manuscript.
- LaTex. LaTex files are NOT accepted because they are not compatible with MUMTAZ : Jurnal Pendidikan Agama Islam. As an alternative, we require that you use MathType (see "Equations" below).
- Equation . If you can type symbols or equations directly into Microsoft Word, please do so. Otherwise, we need to use MathType to format all equations. The author can download the free trial version of MathType here:
- Copy editing and proofreading . It is very important that full copy editing and proofreading of your manuscript must be carried out before sending to ensure correct use of English, proper grammatical structure, and correct spelling and punctuation. Manuscripts submitted to publishers are considered in the final form and ready to be published as they are.
Note: Manuscript Organization and Formatting Templates are designed for the purpose of standardizing the delivery of the manuscript and do not reflect how your work will actually appear in print. The format and design of the final publication is at the discretion of the publisher.
** Please note that all manuscripts MUST be sent via the online delivery system / OJS. Manuscripts sent outside the system will not be considered for publication.