The Effect of Service Quality on Customers' Interest in Saving at Bank BSI (Bank Syariah Indonesia)

  • Nur Falih Anwar Universitas Islam Negeri (UIN) Sultan Maulana Hasanuddin Banten
  • Indah Cahyani Kartika Universitas Islam Negeri (UIN) Sultan Maulana Hasanuddin Banten
  • Della Wati Universitas Islam Negeri (UIN) Sultan Maulana Hasanuddin Banten
  • Wahyu Hidayat Universitas Islam Negeri (UIN) Sultan Maulana Hasanuddin Banten
  • Henny Saraswati Universitas Islam Negeri (UIN) Sultan Maulana Hasanuddin Banten

Abstract

This research was conducted to evaluate the level of customer satisfaction and intention to save at Bank Syariah Indonesia (BSI). This study uses a quantitative survey method as its methodology. Up to 30 students from the Faculty of Islamic Economics and Business at UIN SMH BANTEN have responded to the survey. Statistical techniques for descriptive and inferential analysis were used to examine the data obtained. The purpose of this research is to understand how customers' interest in saving at Bank Syariah Indonesia (BSI) is influenced by service quality. The research findings show that customers' interest in saving at Bank Syariah Indonesia (BSI) is positively and significantly influenced by service quality. The relationship between customer interest in saving and the quality of services provided is moderate, which implies that the relationship is neither too strong nor too weak but nonetheless substantial. Customer interest in saving at Bank Syariah Indonesia (BSI) is influenced by other variables of 71.5% of these variables, while the remaining 28.5% comes from service quality variables.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.
Published
2023-12-28
How to Cite
ANWAR, Nur Falih et al. The Effect of Service Quality on Customers' Interest in Saving at Bank BSI (Bank Syariah Indonesia). NATUJA : Jurnal Ekonomi Syariah, [S.l.], v. 3, n. 1, p. 044-060, dec. 2023. ISSN 2829-3576. Available at: <https://ejournal.iaiibrahimy.ac.id/index.php/natuja/article/view/1913>. Date accessed: 23 july 2024. doi: https://doi.org/10.69552/natuja.v3i1.1913.